Sunday 9 September 2012

Shopping my stash #1

Hey Blogletts,
As I have a reasonable amount of makeup I don't get to use a lot of it and then it just build and builds and I never finish anything .... gaaaaahh! Then the products go off and it was just a waste. So I am not going to buy any makeup unless I use a product up.

So the first thing I am going to make more of an effort to use is the Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer -
I have a Love/Hate relationship with this ... well more of a hate relationship with this as it is sooooo full coverage I feel it is hard to blend and I just don't really like it. However I am going to make more of an effort to use this so I can use it up and never see it again.

Next I am going to try and use the Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba -
 

I used to use this religiously but for an unknown reason I stopped. So as autumn is fast approaching and I feel this is a a good autumn colour so I will try and use it more.

When I have nearly finished a product I stop using it in fear of it running out. WHYY?!? I can't seem to realise that I can always buy a new one and if I stop using it, eventually it will go off and dry up. So I have the tiniest bit of the Loreal Super Liner in Carbon Gloss and I will finish this within about 2 uses I think.

Finally I bought a rimmel quad for doing a friends gothic-esq makeup and haven't really used it since.



So those are the products I am going to try and use more.
What are you going to try and use more?
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment