Sunday 17 March 2013

Clinique Super City Block SPF 40

Hey Blogletts,
So I was snooping around boots, oo it sounds a bit conspicous rather that just browsing. I was browsing around boots and took a sneaky look at the clinique counter (again with the shifty words) and came across this beauty. I have heard a few good reviews on this product and thought I would give it a go. Basically it is an SPF or sunprotection for your face and we all know how important SPF is. Now you can normally find it in most products so don't all freak out and be running round screaming 'I have no SPF!!' However I'm going on holiday soon and don't want a lot of makeup on and don't want regular sunscreen to break me out.
The description says 'Remarkable sheer, weightless formular contains high-level SPF sun protection plus a boosted level of antioxidants. Provides added hours of protection fron UVA/UVB rays and environmental aggressors.' Now all I got from this is it is a SPF with added words, but I am hoping it will prevent my youthful skin from ageing.
It will be quite difficult for me to review this as it has effects that aren't really visible, however I will update you on whether I keep using this.


The only negative is that it has a funky smell, however it is by clinique which makes me think that it will be ok for sensitive skins.
What SPF do you use, if you use any?
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment