Wednesday 29 August 2012

Beauty vs brains tag

Hey Blogletts,
So I watched Sprinkleofglitter's video and was inspired so I thought I would give it ago.

1. Favourite Book -
Ahh tough choice - can I have 2. Bridget Jones Diary as it is so funny and down to earth (scarily realistic) and The Song of Achillies such a beautifully written book with a gripping storyline (really reccomend).

2. Favourite quotation -
I am not a religous person, however one of my favourite quotes come from the Bible -
We love because He first loved us 1 John 4:19

3. English or maths -
I would have to say English however I like Maths just as much but at least I use English more than Maths.

4.Science or art -
I can't draw ... at all. So science. I love howintriguing everything about it is - especially Biology and things about space facinate me.

5. Musical artists who've changed your life -
Changed my life? Um I admire Adele as she is different and doesn't give into the stereotypical view of celebrities so in that way I guess she has given me confidence to be who I am.

6. Favourite and least subject at school -
Favourite - Sociology as I really like my teacher which makes the subject more interesting to find out more about.
Least - P.E I hated every minute of p.e. I am not a sporty person and sweating is yukky.

7. Favourite celebrity with a brain -
Does Colin Firth have a brain? If so him otherwise Jeremy Kyle must be smart to sort out others problems....

8. If you could study anything anywhere, what would it be -
Well if I had the brains I would love to study Astronomy or Astronautics (don't know if that's the word) at Oxford or Cambridge.

9. What is your nerdy little secret -
Doctor Who, I love it so much I have even been to the Doctor who experience and David Tennant is in the back of my wardrobe ( a poster not actually David)

10. Beauty Guru's who you admire for more than their love for beauty/ fashion-
There are sooo many so my top 5 are .... Sprinkle of Glitter as she seems like a wonderful mother and a very caring lady, Zoella as she is just so down to earth, Fleur de force as well she is amazing, Ingrid/Missglamorazzi as she is so cute and innocent and The persian babe as well as her name suggests shes a babe.

11. If your blog didn't focus on beauty/fashion what would it be?
Life style things like experiences and stuff

12. Name some things you're obsessed with that others would find weird-
Um I have a weird obsession with cats, big cats domestic cats - I want to be one or marry one or be the crazy cat lady.

13. 5 people who insprire you -
Louise (sprinkleofglitter) as she hasn't always had an easy life and has made the best out of everything and is so amazing
Miley Cyrus as she had many pressures from a young age but had her father to keep her on a straight path and kept going
JK Rowling as anyone with that creativity is purely inspirational
Gok Wan as he went from the chubby kid to the amazing fashion stylist which shows if you believe you can achieve
Adele as the previous reason of not complying

14. Who is your intellectual soulmate -
Um I actually have no clue. Stepehen Hawkings obviously like intellectual twins we are ... not so much..

I really enjoyed this tag and I hope you do toooo

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment