Friday 17 August 2012

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h - Intense Black

Hey Blogletts,
I am a little bit of an eyeliner freak. Normally I got for liquid eyeliner however lately I have been enjoying gel eyeliner.
Now a lot of high end brands have gel eyeliners, however if a highstreet brand does the same product I don't really see the point of spending extra for the same product.
So I have really been enjoying the Maybelline one.

It comes in little glass packang with a metal lid, I am a sucker for packaging and this floats my boat a lot.

It looks a bit gross inside as I have used it but that just shows how much I love it!


It is super pigmented and easy to apply.


As a bonus it comes with it's own brush, which is decent.


Overall I really like this product and really reccomend it.

Bye for now xx




No comments:

Post a Comment