Tuesday 1 January 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up

Hey Blogletts,

So I have a little review here for you on the 'wake me up' foundation and concealer by Rimmel.
I bought the concealer quite a while ago and let me tell you it is fab! It has hilighting qualities however not too much so it can be used on blemishes. It is has a light consistency however gives a good amount of coverage .... a good alternative to the Collection Lasting Perfection which I find a little too thick.
Now I was a little sceptical about the foundation. I have oily skin, as I bang on about all the time, so a foundation that claims to be radiance boosting is my worst nightmare. However as it is colder outside my skin tends to dry up a little so I jumped in with both feet and I do not regret it. This foundation is glowy, good coverage and doesn't make me too greasy. The one little downside is the shade range of the foundation. It is not very good for pale skin types and it is a tad dark for me but as long as I blend well I can manage it.
Overall I would definately reccomend this range to anyone.
Have you tried it?
Bye for now xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment